5 driving modes. The whole world’s your playground.
Drive it hard. Let the vehicle do all the work. On the motorway. Off the beaten track. The X-Class 350 d comes complete with DYNAMIC SELECT system as standard, offering a choice of five driving modes that modify the engine response, the automatic transmission’s shift points and the ECO start/stop function.
- Comfort – This mode is activated automatically when the engine starts and provides comfort-emphasising, harmonious accelerator characteristics, as well as early shift points
- Eco – Changes the gears at particularly low engine speeds
- Sport – The engine responds more immediately to throttle input. Sport mode makes use of the entire engine speed range to change gears, and shifts at higher engine speeds
- Manual – Use the gearshift paddles on the steering wheel to manually change gears. This mode leads to far shorter shift times than the Comfort and Eco programmes
- Offroad – This mode is suitable for driving on challenging terrain. It offers higher shift points and a flatter, and therefore more precisely adjustable, accelerator characteristic curve
The Mercedes-Benz X-Class V6 is now open for order, with first deliveries expected in November 2018.